Updated Soraka Ability Icons
To go with the changes in her upcoming gameplay update, Soraka has a new set of ability icons!
Thanks for all your feedback, both positive and negative. There’s been an overwhelming response to this, so I’m sorry that I haven’t been able to reply to everything. I assure you that I’ve been reading through this thread (as well as many many others).
So to let you know what’s coming up during this cycle. We had a large response to two characters in particular, and we’re looking to bring your feedback in. Namely, Akali and Nautilus.
Akali will be receiving a few more details back, in response to her being too simplified. She’s being modified with our goals still in mind, but we agree that we went too far. We will also be returning the Silver kamas on Silverfang Akali.
Nautilus is being grundged up, and will be getting more rust. We’re also looking at an opportunity of placing a shader on his base as well, to really help it feel like metal, and not the commonly quipped plastic.
Finally, we’re looking to finish Corki with the Red Baron and Ice Toboggan skins.”
Here’s a better look, although a few are missing from the above list:
As mentioned above, Nautilus received a few updates to his textures and a new shader in today’s update. Unfortunately for us, he is currently bugged and looking a little too shiny.As he is currently bugged on the PBE, here’s Ququroon with a preview shot:
“Oh. It looks like Nautilus is encountering an issue on the PBE. Here’s a picture of how he looks without the issue”
and the new addition to the texture rebalances this cycle, Ice Toboggan Corki!
Ice Toboggan Corki
* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn’t make it in – don’t freak out! These are not official notes.
- [Tooltip update] Garen’s passive now reads in “health every 5 seconds” rather than health per second. For example instead of .4 health every second, it is now 2% of max health every 5 seconds.
- Vengeful Maelstrom ( R ) maximum amount of bonus damage stored reduced to 100/150/200 from 150/200/250.
- [Context: Change to an earlier nerf. On Live, Maokai can store up to 200/250/300 bonus damage.]
- Cutthroat (E) no longer silences target for 1 second.
- Cutthroat (E) now slows by 99% for .1 second.
- Total cost reverted back to 3800 from 3950